Mobility Ecosystem for Low-Carbon and Innovative Modal Shift in the Alps
The research project MELINDA - Mobility Ecosystem for Low-carbon and INnovative moDal shift in the Alps works on the development of low-carbon mobility on urban, suburban and transnational level. Within the project, strategies, business models and tools, particularly IT-applications, will be developed and improved through a participatory process to generate new sustainable mobility options. Within various pilot sites, the applications will be tested and through citizen involvement the optimal strategic, regional and legal framework will be defined.
- Establishment of a Transnational Multidisciplinary Panel of experts and members of the project consortium
- Analysis of the mobility behaviour in pilot sites to identify relevant indicators and framework conditions for low-carbon mobility
- Raising awareness by communicating key factors and information on low-carbon mobility
- Development of a suitable policy framework and recommending effective measures and adaptations to local decision makers
- Insiel S.p.A., Italy
- e-Zavod, Slovenia
- Municipality of Maribor, Slovenia
- University of Maribor, Slovenia
- B.A.U.M. Consult GmbH München, Germany
- Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Energy Environment Agency, France
- Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Switzerland
- Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- University of Milano-Bicocca, Italy
This project is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund through the Interreg Alpine Space programme 2014-2020 with over 1.5 million euros.
Get in touch!