The following actors are subject to the declaration obligation:
Private and public parking operators on TEN-T network as well as service providers of parking places’ information services.
Data, to be collected:
Static data, information on safety and equipment, dynamic data on availability of parking areas
Private and public parking operators and service providers
Prior to submitting a self-declaration, public or private parking operators and service providers can get in touch with the ITS contact point to clarify if they are collecting data or if they provide a relevant information service according to the Delegated Regulation (EU) No. 885/2013. The data, that shall be collected, are static data related to the parking areas, information on safety and equipment and dynamic data on availability of parking places (see data categories).
Data, referred to in the Delegated Regulation (EU) No. 885/2013, Article 4, shall be accessible through a national or international access point. The national access point in Austria is located here: www.mobilitydata.gv.at; the international access point here: data.europa.eu/euodp/en/data/dataset/etpa
Please refer to the download area to obtain the self-declaration form for the Delegated Regulation (EU) No. 885/2013. The form must be filled in completely and truthfully and must be signed by an authorised signatory. The format of the information for the required Annexes, listed on the form, can be selected individually.
The filled-in and signed self-declaration, as well as the Annexes, can be transmitted via e-mail in PDF format to kontakt(at)ivs-stelle.at or by mail to
AustriaTech - Gesellschaft des Bundes für technologiepolitische Maßnahmen GmbH
att. ITS contact point
1020 Vienna, Austria
Parking operators and/or service providers have to collect data according to Article 4 and have to provide the data on a national (www.mobilitydata.gv.at) or international (data.europa.eu/euodp/en/data/dataset/etpa) access point. Static data need to be updated once a year, dynamic data every 15 minutes. Service provider shall provide their information service in accordance with Article 6. Parking operators/services providers are obliged to ensure reliability of the data/information service and shall immediately notify any change.
All parking operators and/or service providers declare, to comply with the requirements set out in the Articles 4 to 7 of the Delegated Regulation (EU) No. 885/2013. For the assessment of compliance by the ITS contact point a declaration is required, describing the following aspects (self-declaration form & Annexes):
a. the collected data, pursuant to Article 4 collected on safe and secure parking places for trucks and commercial vehicles including the percentage of parking places registered in the information service;
b. the means of dissemination of the information services to users;
c. the coverage of dynamic information services on safe and secure parking places;
d. the quality and availability of the information provided, point of access to the information and the format in which that information is provided.
According to Article 4 of the Delegated Regulation (EU) No 885/2013 the following data shall be collected:
1. Static data related to the parking areas, including (where applicable)
• Identification information of parking area
• Location information of the entry point in the parking area
• Primary road identifier1/direction, and Primary road identifier2/direction, if same parking accessible from two different roads
• If needed, the indication of the Exit to be taken/Distance from primary road
• Total number of free parking places for trucks
• Price and currency of parking places
2. Information on safety and equipment of the parking area
• Description of security, safety and service equipment of the parking including national classification if one is applied
• Number of parking places for refrigerated goods vehicles
• Information on specific equipment or services for specific goods vehicles and other
Contact information of the parking operator:
• Name and surname
• Telephone number
• E-mail address
• Consent of the operator to make his contact information public
3. Dynamic data on availability of parking places including whether a parking is: full, closed or number of free places which are available.